The following terms and conditions are applicable to the supply of make-up products made by FUTURE MAKEUP INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, herein referred to as “The Company” to its buyer, herein referred to as “The Customer”.
- The prices of the goods will be as per quoted on the Website and all prices are quoted in Indian Rupees. The Company ensure that the prices of the products are accurate at the time when the relevant information was entered into the system. However, if we discover an error in the price of Product(s) you ordered, please see clause 2.4 for what happens in this event. Prices for our products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order that are already confirmed. The Website contains a large number of products. It is always possible that, despite The Company’s reasonable efforts, some of the products on the Website may be incorrectly priced. If The Company discovers an error in the price of the products that the Customer had ordered, The Company will inform The Customer of this error and The Company will give The Customer the option of continuing to purchase the product at the correct price or cancelling the order. The Company will not process The Customer’s order until instructions are received. If The Company is unable to contact The Customer using the contact details provided during the order process, The Company will treat the order as cancelled and notifies The Customer in writing. Please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by The Customer as a mispricing, The Company does not have to provide the products to The Customer at the incorrect (lower) price
- Payments must be made in Rupees only, and by either of the following payment methods (except International Customers see clause 2.4) unless otherwise specified. Paypal, Visa and Mastercard Credit and Debit Cards and Cash On Delivery for orders within INDIA. Any discounts issued are strictly subject to the individual terms and conditions with which they were issued, which may include, amongst other things, eligibility of use and maximum order value. If any of the terms and conditions with which the discount codes were issued contradicts these terms and conditions, the terms and conditions in respect of the discount code will prevail. The Company reserves the right to reject or cancel any orders which do not comply with these terms even if The Customer’s credit or debit card has been charged. The Company shall retain the property of the goods until full payment has been made by The Customer. The Customer will own the goods once full payment has been received by The Company.
- All Orders are subject to availability. After placing an Order with The Company, The Customer will receive an order acknowledgement email and subsequent update email(s). Receipt of the acknowledgement and these emails by The Customer does not confirm that the Order has been accepted by The Company. Order acceptance and the creation of the contract between The Company and The Customer will start at the time the products ordered by The Customer are transmitted from The Company to be delivered to the address provided by The Customer. The Company will use due diligence, in so far as it is in its power to do so, to keep the details of The Customer’s Order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on its part The Company cannot be held liable for any loss suffered by The Company if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data The Customer provide when accessing or ordering from the Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although The Company will exercise utmost care to protect the customer’s personal data, The Company cannot guarantee the security of The Customer’s data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at The Customer’s risk. Once The Company received the customer’s information, The Company will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Any date or period for delivery shall be considered as indicative only, although it is The Company’s policy to try to deliver all orders within 4-5 working days in India.
- The Customer assumes risk of the products ordered once they have been delivered to the address specified on the Order. The Company accepts no liability for undelivered parcels due to incorrect delivery address provided by The Customer; and/or The Customer fails to collect the Order from the delivery address specified. In the event that an order is mishandled and is lost by a third party, The Company bears no risk once it has left their trading premises. Where goods have been received damaged, an exchange application will only be acknowledged if the goods are returned together with their original packaging within 7 days of receipt to The Company address. Where the goods are signed for, The Customer bears the risk once the goods are signed for. If The Customer believes that a parcel has been tampered with, it is their responsibility to refuse to sign for the goods. In the event of either of the circumstances detailed in clause 5.2 or 5.3, The Company will raise a claim to the carrier on behalf of The Customer. The Company will issue a ‘Lost Orders Form’ to be filled in and returned by The Customer before any claim can be pursued. However, this is not a guarantee and The Company has the right to refuse any application. Any refund/exchange given is at the discretion of the management of The Company. Failure to give accurate information while making a claim may lead to legal proceedings.
- If the goods are to be rejected in the time limit set in clause 6.1 above, The Customer shall comply with the return procedure as defined in clause 7.2, below. The Company shall not accept any returned goods should the return did not follow the aforementioned return procedure. The Customer must follow the returns policy as detailed on Charactercosmetics.in . An email is required to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify The Customer’s intention to return the goods. In cases where the rejection of the goods is due to a defect or discrepancy in the order, The Customer is entitled to a replacement of the goods. The Customer must notify The Company within 7 days of purchase with all the proof (damage item picture) so replacement can be issued. The Company will examine the returned product and will notify The Customer of the replacement of the product within a reasonable period of time. The Company usually processes the replacement due to The Customer within 14 days of the day the return is received at The Company’s premises and upon confirmation by The Company to The Customer of the latter’s entitlement of a replacement for the defective product. Products returned by The Customer due to a defect will be replaced and The Company bears the delivery charges for both sending and returning the item to The Customer.
- Once the order is placed on the website or application it shall be considered as a final order and no order cancellation option will be provided thereafter. In the situation of damaged goods, customers can ask for an exchange via email or contact number provided on the website. The customer has to provide an image or video of the damaged products while filing a complaint about damaged goods. No REFUND will be provided in case of damaged goods. The damaged goods will be exchanged within 14 business days of receiving the complaint.