All customer information will be shared with Facebook for the purpose of advertisement.
- You may visit and browse the Sites without providing personally identifiable information about yourself. However, this may limit your ability to receive certain features, products or services from us.
- We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials.
- We collect personally identifiable information from our users at several different points on our websites. If you purchase online shopping cart services or other products or services, we request personally identifiable information from you, including contact information, such as name, email, and shipping address, as well as financial information, such as credit card number and expiration date.
- If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this personally identifiable information to contact you. We may also use this personally identifiable information to communicate with you for several other reasons. We may use your email to send you newsletters and updates. We are the sole owner of the personally identifiable information related to individuals, companies, or entities purchasing services or products from us.
- We will occasionally send you communications on products, services, special deals, promotions, and news. Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option not to receive these types of communications. Please see the "Choice and Opt-out" below.
- We will send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so, for instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance. You may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to cancel your account.
- Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your signup. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, provide the services you request, invoice you, and manage your account. We will communicate with you by email, telephone, or mail.
- We use your personally identifiable information to provide shopping cart services. You enter information, some of which is personally identifiable information. Such information includes the name, contact information for sending orders, contact information for technical issues, shipping parameters, tax guidelines, Shopper checkout, and payment options.